The latest issue of PINPoints (number 40) is now available for download. The issue contains articles on Mandela's legacy of negotiation, the options for negotiation about the South China Sea and the effect of Putin's strategy for Ukraine on European negotiations.
PINPoints is the bi-annual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and most importantly articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
8. Winning at Nuclear Negotiations (Anthony Wanis-St John)
12. Mandela's Legacy of Negotiation (Mark Anstey)
18. The South China Sea: Options for Negotiation (Guy Olivier Faure)
28. The Sino-Russian Pivot and American Power (Mikhail Troitskiy)
32. To Verify or Not to Verify: A Major Issue in the Development of WMD Arms Control Regimes (Mordechai (Moti) Melamud)
42. The Mediation Craze (I. William Zartman)
46. Visit to the 26th Session of the Human Rights Council (Wilbur Perlot)
48. Focal Points in Theory and Negotiation: Prospect of a Conference (Rudolf Schüssler)