PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this 20 years jubilee issue e.g. Rudolf Schüssler on how information dilemmas can influence integrative bargaining, Fen Osler Hampson and I. William Zartman on their book "The Global Power of Talk" and a summary of the research performed by IIASA's Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP).
Click here in order to download PINPoints #35.
4. PIN is Over 20 Years Old (Guy Olivier Faure)
9. Information Dilemma's in International Negotiation (Rudolf Schüssler)
12. The Modeler's Experience (Rudolf Avenhaus)
14. Workshop on the Development of Negotiation Guidelines for CTBTO Inspectors (Mordechai Melamud)
17. The PIN Book on CTBT Negotiations (Mordechai Melamud)
18. PIN Meetings in Durham and Lviv (Ariel Macaspac Penetrante)
19. The Global Power Talk: The Uses of Negotiation to Advance Global Security (Fen Osler Hampson and I. William Zartman)
22. Summary of YSSP Research (Katrina Running, Aviv Melamud and Igor Istomin)
26. Young Scientists' IIASA Experience (Katrina Running, Aviv Melamud and Igor Istomin)
28. Egotiation (Paul Meerts)
30. To Block the Slippery Road (Mark Anstey, Paul Meerts and I. William Zartman)