PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this issue e.g. articles on Nash's bargaining solution, East-West diplomacy and negotiations on internal conflicts over identity.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #29.
2. Looking Eastward (Rudolf Avenhaus, Jacob Bercovitch, Franz Cede, William A. Donohue, Guy Olivier Faure, Victor Kremenyuk, Paul Meerts, Gunnar Sjöstedt, and I. William Zartman)
4. Diplomacy between East and West (Franz Cede)
6. Conference on Risk and Negotiation (Guy Olivier Faure)
7. Nash’s Bargaining Solution (Rudolf Avenhaus)
11. CaspiLog II Conference (Chris Wendell)
13. YSSP 2007 (Tanja Huber)
14. Modeling the Caspian (Maiko Sakamoto)
15. Researching Mediation (Joshua Smilovitz)
17. Negotiating Security and Cooperation in Northeast Asia (Fedor Meerts and Paul Meerts)
21. PIN 2008 Project: Negotiating Internal Conflicts over Identity (I. William Zartman)
22. PIN Books
24. Recent PIN Books