PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this issue e.g. articles on the changing diplomatic function, the new Caspian Dialog and post-Kyoto negotiations.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #26.
2. New Caspian Dialog (Tanja Huber)
4. Negotiating Sustainable Development (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
6. PIN Roadshow in Bologna (Tanja Huber)
7. International Negotiation Learning Processes (Paul Meerts)
11. French–German Official Meeting (Rudolf Avenhaus)
12. PIN Project on Negotiated Risks Concludes (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
13. The Climate Talks: Montreal 2005 (Gunnar Sjöstedt and Tanja Huber)
14. SAGE Handbook on Conflict Resolution (I. W. Zartman)
14. Buenos Aires Group on International Negotiation (Juan Carlos M. Beltramino)
15. PIN Books
16. Recent PIN Books