PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this issue e.g. articles on learning from negotiations that do not end in agreement, negotiating water agreements and negotiations on Chechnya.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #23.
1. Lessons from Negotiations That Do Not End in Agreement (Franz Cede and Guy Olivier Faure)
2. Cairo Roadshow (Tanja Huber)
3. Verification of Arms Control and Disarmament Treaties (Rudolf Avenhaus and Morton Canty)
5. International Intervention Regimes (Christian Dorsch)
6. Long-Term Facilitation of the Climate Talks (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
8. European Council Negotiations (Peter van Grinsven)
8. Available Soon: Escalation and Negotiation (I. William Zartman and Guy Olivier Faure)
10. The Study of Negotiation (I. William Zartman)
11. In Press: Peace versus Justice (I. William Zartman and Victor Kremenyuk)
12. Talleyrand: Prince of Negotiators (Guy Olivier Faure)
13. New PIN Book: Negotiating European Union (Paul W. Meerts and Franz Cede)
14. Negotiations on Chechnya (Victor Kremenyuk)
15. Negotiating Peace and Justice (Paul Meerts)
16. The Universality of Negotiation (Guy Olivier Faure)
16. PIN Books