PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this issue e.g. articles on sources of negotiating power, legal aspects and negotiation for setting up joint ventures in the Caspian region.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #19.
1. From the PIN Steering Committee (Rudolf Avenhaus, Franz Cede, Guy Olivier Faure, Victor Kremenyuk, Paul Meerts, Gunnar Sjöstedt and I. William Zartman)
1. Sources of Negotiating Power in the Caspian Sea (I. William Zartman)
3. PIN Group Road Shows: Pepperdine and Tehran (I. William Zartman)
4. Caspian Chess (Paul W. Meerts)
6. International Conference to Be Held in Paris (Guy Olivier Faure)
7. Negotiation Power in the Caspian Sea Council (Rudolf Avenhaus)
7. Regime Building (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
12. Legal Aspects of the Caspian Sea Issue (Franz Cede)
14. Negotiation for Setting up Joint Ventures in the Caspian Region (Guy Olivier Faure)
16. PIN Books