PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. articles on conflict management in the 21st century, resolving the Toughness Dilemma and the negotiating options for Mongolia.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #18.
1. From the PIN Steering Committee (Rudolf Avenhaus, Franz Cede, Guy Olivier Faure, Victor Kremenyuk, Paul Meerts, Gunnar Sjöstedt and I. William Zartman)
1. Conflict Management in the 21st Century (Victor A. Kremenyuk)
2. Road Shows in the Middle East (I. William Zartman)
4. Resolving the Toughness Dilemma (I. William Zartman)
6. Negotiating with Terrorists (Guy Olivier Faure)
8. Options for Mongolia (Paul Meerts)
9. The Petersberg Conference on Afghanistan (Franz Cede)
11. Call for Proposals: Quantitative Approaches to International Negotiations Analyses
12. PIN Books