PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year. For more information on the PINPoints journal, you can also visit the Clingendael website.
In this issue e.g. articles on studying negotiations and compliance control, preventive diplomacy and ripeness in negotiation.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #11.
1. From the PIN Steering Committee (Rudolf Avenhaus, Guy Olivier Faure, Victor A. Kremenyuk, Winfried Lang, Gunnar Sjöstedt and I. William Zartman)
1. Call for Proposals: Negotiations and Compliance Control Study (Winfried Lang)
2. Concepts in Negotiation: Ripeness (I. William Zartman)
3. Preventive Diplomacy: The NATO–Russia Founding Act (Victor A. Kremenyuk)
4. Workshop on Preventive Diplomacy (Rudolf Avenhaus)
5. Can the US Emissions Trading Proposal Succeed in Kyoto? (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
5. Israel Hosts International Workshop on Water Negotiations (Guy Olivier Faure)
6. Complexity, Actor Roles, and Leadership in Multilateral Negotiation (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
7. International Negotiation: A Journal of Theory and Practice (I. William Zartman)
8. 1998 Annual Meeting of International Association for Conflict Management (I. William Zartman)
8. New PIN Book: International Economic Negotiations (Victor A. Kremenyuk)