PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. I. William Zartman on the negotiations concerning Syria, Valérie Rosoux on the role of secrecy in international negotiation and Rudolf Schüssler on game theory and euro negotiations.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #39.
4. Negotiations in and about Syria, Part II (I. William Zartman)
10. US-Russia Nuclear Arms Control Talks: Implications for International Security (Mikhail Troitskiy)
14. The Helsinki Process in the Middle East: Negotiating a Regional Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone (Mordechai (Moti) Melamud)
18. Secrecy and International Negotiation (Valérie Rosoux)
26. Ego and the Crisis: The German Debate on Game Theory and the Euro (Rudolf Schüssler)
32. Marikana: And the Push for a New South African Pact (Mark Anstey)
42. Negotiations and the Arab Spring (I. William Zartman)
48. Durham Workshop on Reconciliation and Negotiation (Paul Meerts)
49. Processes of International Negotiation (PIN) Roadshow St Petersburg, Russia (May 23-24, 2013) (Wilbur Perlot and Mikhail Troitskiy)
51. PIN Agenda 2014