PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Wilbur Perlot, coordinator of PIN, and the members of the Steering Committee. To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. I. William Zartman on cooperation as the antidote to conflict, Rudolf Avenhaus on modeling blackmail and kidnapping and Tanja Huber on the 2008 PIN Roadshow in Nanjing, China.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #30.
4. The Geneva Negotiation Day (Ariel Penetrante)
5. Concept: Cooperation (I. William Zartman)
8. PIN Roadshow in Nanjing, China (Tanja Huber)
9. lIASAs 35th Anniversary: PIN's Contribution (Victor Kremenyuk)
14. Simulating Prospective Negotiations on the lmplementation of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) (Paul Meerts and Wilbur Perlot)
21. New PIN Book: Negotiating with Terrorists (l. William Zartman)
24. Formal Models for Hostage Negotiation with Terrorists? (Rudolf Avenhaus)
26. Negotiation Studies in Taiwan (Peter Y. H. Chen)
32. Recent PIN Books