PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Petra Brandt of German Institute for Global and Area Studies (GIGA). To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. articles on PIN Roadshow in Pakistan, the effect of demonization on negotiation and a game-theoretical analysis of Iran's nuclear program.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #28.
2. “A New Era of Science Diplomacy” (Rudolf Avenhaus, Franz Cede,Guy Olivier Faure, Victor Kremenyuk,Paul Meerts, Gunnar Sjöstedt, and I. William Zartman)
7. Demonization and Negotiation (Guy Olivier Faure)
11. Uncertainty, Science, and Negotiation (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
13. A Game-Theoretical Analysis of the Conflict about Iran’s Nuclear Program (Rudolf Avenhaus and Reiner K. Huber)
16. Negotiating Security and Cooperation in Europe (Fedor Meerts and Paul Meerts)
20. Stop Press: Caspilog II Success
21. Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiations (Victor Kremenyuk)
23. Why IIASA Needs PIN and PIN Needs IIASA (Jérôme Larosch)
24. IIASA—An Atmosphere of Diversity and Creativity (Tanya Alfredson)
26. The Negotiator’s Fieldbook (Franz Cede)
30. Diplomacy Games (Rudolf Avenhaus and I. William Zartman)