PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Petra Brandt of German Institute for Global and Area Studies (GIGA). To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. articles on the process design of multilateral trade talks in the WTO, arms control and disarmament treaties and negotiating the future of the European Union.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #17.
1. From the PIN Steering Committee (Rudolf Avenhaus, Franz Cede, Guy Olivier Faure, Victor A. Kremenyuk, Paul Meerts, Gunnar Sjöstedt and I. William Zartman)
1. Multilateral Trade Talks in the WTO (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
3. Negotiating the Future of the EU (Franz Cede)
4. Second Call for Proposals: Negotiating European Union (Paul Meerts)
5. No Negotiation—No Conflict Resolution (Victor Kremenyuk)
6. Dutch PIN Group Meets at University of Amsterdam (Paul Meerts)
6. Book Review: Democracy as a Negotiation Process (Victor Kremenyuk)
7. Negotiation Studies in Japan (I.William Zartman)
8. Invitation to the YSSP PIN Program (Gunnar Sjöstedt)
9. Arms Control and Disarmament Verification (Rudolf Avenhaus)
12. Road Show in Belgium (I. William Zartman)
12. Conflict Theories and Practices (Guy Olivier Faure)
12. Road Show for Directors of Diplomatic Academies (Paul Meerts)